Ariana Grande

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ariana Grande

Website Vevo Facebook Twitter Instagram iTunes Spotify Youtube

iTunes link - loading

Loading …

Spotify

iTunes link - loading

Loading …

Spotify

Performances

Chart Positions

AlbumBillboard 200 PeakRIAA Certification
      Yours Truly1Gold
      My Everything1Platinum

SingleBillboard Hot 100RIAA Certification
      The Way93x Platinum
      Baby I21-
      Right There84Gold
      Problem25x Platinum
      Break Free43x Platinum
      Bang Bang34x Platinum
      Love Me Harder7Platinum
      One Last Time13-

The post was edited 2 times, last by Nerf39 ().

• This thread should have some posts on it. ?(

I really like her first album the most, especially the slower songs like Tattooed Heart and Almost Is Never Enough. I also like some of the upbeat ones like Piano and The Way. Her second album was very nice too, but I'm hoping her third is more like the first. Also she was funny on Victorious lol. Yeah, I watched that show, don't judge. :whistling:
      Cause when I'm down and I'm done, and I'm coming unplugged
      When I'm ready to fall
      You're the one always holding me up
      With Love ♫
      - CVG

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ryan ().

• Nicely done I like Ariana, she needed a thread. I prefer her 2nd album to her first but interested to see what she has in store for album 3.

Focus On Me would be good if not for the annoying Jamie Fox in the chorus.

TV1: Javier Colon| TV2: Juliet Simms| TV3: Cassadee Pope| TV4: Danielle Bradbery| TV5: Jacquie Lee| TV6: Christina Grimmie| TV7: Reagan James| TV8: Meghan Linsey| TV9: Emily Ann Roberts| TV10: Alisan Porter| TV11: Wé McDonald| TV12: Lauren Duski| TV13: Chloe Kohanski
      AI1: Kelly Clarkson| AI2: Kim Caldwell| AI3: Diana DeGarmo| AI4: Carrie Underwood| AI5: Chris Daughtry| AI6: Jordin Sparks| AI7: David Cook| AI8: Allison Iraheta| AI9: Siobhan Magnus| AI10: Haley Reinhart| AI11: Jessica Sanchez| AI12: Angie Miller| AI13: Jena Irene| AI14: Jax| AI15: Sonika Vaid|
    • She killed it on SNL. What a voice.

TV1: Javier Colon| TV2: Juliet Simms| TV3: Cassadee Pope| TV4: Danielle Bradbery| TV5: Jacquie Lee| TV6: Christina Grimmie| TV7: Reagan James| TV8: Meghan Linsey| TV9: Emily Ann Roberts| TV10: Alisan Porter| TV11: Wé McDonald| TV12: Lauren Duski| TV13: Chloe Kohanski
      AI1: Kelly Clarkson| AI2: Kim Caldwell| AI3: Diana DeGarmo| AI4: Carrie Underwood| AI5: Chris Daughtry| AI6: Jordin Sparks| AI7: David Cook| AI8: Allison Iraheta| AI9: Siobhan Magnus| AI10: Haley Reinhart| AI11: Jessica Sanchez| AI12: Angie Miller| AI13: Jena Irene| AI14: Jax| AI15: Sonika Vaid|
    • Ariana with 2 Grammy nominations

Pop Solo Performance - Dangerous Woman
      Pop Vocal Album - Dangerous Woman

• TV1: Javier Colon| TV2: Juliet Simms| TV3: Cassadee Pope| TV4: Danielle Bradbery| TV5: Jacquie Lee| TV6: Christina Grimmie| TV7: Reagan James| TV8: Meghan Linsey| TV9: Emily Ann Roberts| TV10: Alisan Porter| TV11: Wé McDonald| TV12: Lauren Duski| TV13: Chloe Kohanski