Season 8 Itunes Tracking

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• TeamAudra wrote:

Wasn't Danielle's win pretty much a coronation too? I didn't watch much of that season, but that's always been my impression.
      Not at all....the TCO according to IDF and the bloggers changed several times....it wasn't till late in the game when....maybe when Amber was eliminated that it became pretty obvious who would win....even then some actually believed Michelle would win. Greatest season ever BTW....you really should watch it.

Looking back I think Amber was bussed with Firework to clear the path for Danielle. When you have to sing a song that even the original artist says is impossible to sing live as written....you might be getting bussed. I still can't imagine how they talked her into picking that song. #JediMindTricks

Since you didn't watch S4....this is an awesome non-competitive performance with Amber and Danielle.

daniacs.com/DB-The.Voice/The%2…04e24-with%20Amber-EF.mp4
    • Spurrious wrote:

TeamAudra wrote:

Wasn't Danielle's win pretty much a coronation too? I didn't watch much of that season, but that's always been my impression.
      Not at all....the TCO according to IDF and the bloggers changed several times....it wasn't till late in the game when....maybe when Amber was eliminated that it became pretty obvious who would win....even then some actually believed Michelle would win. Greatest season ever BTW....you really should watch it.
      Which was silly because if you look at itunes, every week was pretty much Danielle followed by Michelle. Personally, from Danielle's audition I thought she would win (And I still say Usher and Blake did too), and Michelle made me think she actually had a chance near the end (Season 6 week)..but still..Danielle was the odds on favorite.

But you're correct about the general consensus, and it actually shows in google trends. Judith Hill and Michelle were on top that entire season. Meaning even though itunes was telling the story of fan support, people were talking about Judith and Michelle.

But seriously, Team Audra watch it. The talent that season was off the charts. The chemistry on the coaching panel was outstanding. Epic Adam Levine collapse (He might have had the best team ever..and he didn't make the finale). The only thing wrong with that season was that we didn't get an Amber/Michelle/Danielle finale. Not that the Swon's didn't deserve to be there...but an Amber/Michelle/Danielle finale would have been a dream finale, IMO.

Great Things Come In Small Packages
    • Spurrious wrote:

TeamAudra wrote:

Looking back I think Amber was bussed with Firework to clear the path for Danielle. When you have to sing a song that even the original artist says is impossible to sing live as written....you might be getting bussed. I still can't imagine how they talked her into picking that song. #JediMindTricks

Since you didn't watch S4....this is an awesome non-competitive performance with Amber and Danielle.

daniacs.com/DB-The.Voice/The%2…04e24-with%20Amber-EF.mp4
      How many times did Blake call Danielle the most important contestant to ever come across the Voice stage?

How often were the other country artists on Blake's team bussed with poor performance times?

How quickly was Danielle signed to BMLG?
    • Overall
      194. Sawyer Fredericks - A Thousand Years (The Voice Performance)
      264. Meghan Linsey - Tennessee Whiskey (The Voice Performance)
      275. Sawyer Fredericks - For What It’s Worth (The Voice Performance) Download
      483. Sawyer Fredericks - Simple Man (The Voice Performance)
      584. Meghan Linsey - Amazing Grace (The Voice Performance)
      632. Sawyer Fredericks - Shine On (The Voice Performance)
      704. Meghan Linsey - I’m Not the Only One (The Voice Performance)
      738. Sawyer Fredericks - I’m a Man of Constant Sorrow (The Voice Performance)
      760. Koryn Hawthorne - Oh Mary Don’t You Weep (The Voice Performance)
      791. Joshua Davis - I Can’t Make You Love Me (The Voice Performance)
      829. Sawyer Fredericks - Iris (The Voice Performance)
      844. Meghan Linsey - Girl Crush (The Voice Performance)
      923. Sawyer Fredericks - Imagine (The Voice Performance)
      967. Sawyer Fredericks - Take Me To the River (The Voice Performance)
      1079. Sawyer Fredericks - Trouble (The Voice Performance)
      1199. Sawyer Fredericks - Collide (The Voice Performance)
      1455. Noelle Bybee & Sawyer Fredericks - Have You Ever Seen the Rain (The Voice Performance)

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫
      Top 1500
      ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

NA. Koryn Hawthorne - It’s a Man’s Man’s Man’s World(The Voice Performance)
      NA. Koryn Hawthorne - Bright Fire(The Voice Performance)
      NA. Koryn Hawthorne - We Can Work It Out [with Pharrell Williams](The Voice Performance)
      NA. Joshua Davis - Hallelujah(The Voice Performance)
      NA. Joshua Davis - The Workingman’s Hymn(The Voice Performance)
      NA. Joshua Davis - Diamonds on the Soles of Her Shoes [with Adam Levine](The Voice Performance)
      NA. Meghan Linsey - When A Man Loves A Woman(The Voice Performance)
      NA. Meghan Linsey - Change My Mind(The Voice Performance)
      NA. Meghan Linsey - Freeway of Love [with Blake Shelton] (The Voice Performance)
      NA. Sawyer Fredericks - Old Man (The Voice Performance)
      NA. Sawyer Fredericks - Please (The Voice Performance)
      NA. Sawyer Fredericks - Summer Breeze [with Pharrell Williams] (The Voice Performance)
    • sw5110 wrote:

How many times did Blake call Danielle the most important contestant to ever come across the Voice stage?

How often were the other country artists on Blake's team bussed with poor performance times?

1. Twice
      2. 15 by my count
      3. It was announced less than 240 minutes after the show ended...I heard one person state .... immediately after the finals show in her dressing room. We do know ....win, lose or draw...they planned to sign her at least 2 weeks prior to the finals because she said they were sending her songs to review for her album a few weeks before the finals.

Still...call it denial or whatever ...she was not perceived by the pundits as a favorite to win till late.
    • 1 Taylor Swift Bad Blood (feat. Kendrick Lamar) 48071
      2 Wiz Khalifa See You Again (feat. Charlie Puth) 31893
      3 WALK THE MOON Shut Up and Dance 18655
      4 Little Big Town Girl Crush 17675
      5 David Guetta Hey Mama (feat. Nicki Minaj & Afrojack) 16941
      6 Andy Grammer Honey, I'm Good. 15680
      7 Rachel Platten Fight Song 14846
      8 Fetty Wap Trap Queen 12675
      9 Jason Derulo Want to Want Me 12059
      10 The Weeknd Earned It (From The "Fifty Shades of Grey" Soundtrack) 10545
      11 Jessie J Flashlight 10099
      12 Tove Lo Talking Body 9559
      13 Meghan Trainor Dear Future Husband 9395
      14 Taylor Swift Bad Blood 9266
      15 Fifth Harmony Worth It (feat. Kid Ink) 9166
      16 T-Wayne Nasty Freestyle 8972
      17 Mark Ronson Uptown Funk (feat. Bruno Mars) 8937
      18 Maroon 5 This Summer's Gonna Hurt Like a MotherF****r 8403
      19 DJ Snake & AlunaGeorge You Know You Like It 8391
      20 Pitbull Fun (feat. Chris Brown) 7934
    • Spurrious wrote:

sw5110 wrote:

1. Twice
      2. 15 by my count
      3. It was announced less than 240 minutes after the show ended...I heard one person state .... immediately after the finals show in her dressing room. We do know ....win, lose or draw...they planned to sign her at least 2 weeks prior to the finals because she said they were sending her songs to review for her album a few weeks before the finals.

Still...call it denial or whatever ...she was not perceived by the pundits as a favorite to win till late.
      Leading the pack with 7/4 odds is Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery, the 16-year-old country music phenom whose May 13 rendition of Carrie Underwood's "Wasted" prompted Adam Levine to call her "the one to beat."
      examiner.com/article/the-voice…s-favor-danielle-bradbery

I would not consider top 10 week "late".

Also, Blake was calling her the "most important artist" by top 12 week: tvline.com/2013/05/07/the-voic…tin-rivers-live-playoffs/
    • The Michelle/Danielle race was pretty tight from what I remember. I mean I remember being nervous on finale night. Meghan however has no chance IMO. This is like Scotty McCreery domination where it was over from the get go.

TeamAudra wrote:

I haven't listened but it says there's explicit lyrics. Are they going to dub the F-bombs for TV? Lol.
      Nah they edited version is literally "This summer's gonna hurt like a mother f'er." lol

TV1: Javier Colon| TV2: Juliet Simms| TV3: Cassadee Pope| TV4: Danielle Bradbery| TV5: Jacquie Lee| TV6: Christina Grimmie| TV7: Reagan James| TV8: Meghan Linsey| TV9: Emily Ann Roberts| TV10: Alisan Porter| TV11: Wé McDonald| TV12: Lauren Duski| TV13: Chloe Kohanski
      AI1: Kelly Clarkson| AI2: Kim Caldwell| AI3: Diana DeGarmo| AI4: Carrie Underwood| AI5: Chris Daughtry| AI6: Jordin Sparks| AI7: David Cook| AI8: Allison Iraheta| AI9: Siobhan Magnus| AI10: Haley Reinhart| AI11: Jessica Sanchez| AI12: Angie Miller| AI13: Jena Irene| AI14: Jax| AI15: Sonika Vaid|
    • Spurrious wrote:

sw5110 wrote:

I would not consider top 10 week "lat
      Find a Voice centric site like IDF, MJ's or Sleazk that though so....and for the record she was tied with one of Adam's Diva's as the Vega favorite after Jesus Take The Wheel. I thought she was gonna win but most on IDF did not. I could not count high enough to note how many times I read boring on IDF.
      How many people continuously insult Sawyer? It does not change the fact that he is the favorite to win.

tvline.com/2013/05/27/the-voic…r-carrington-judith-hill/

From Slezak during top 8 week: "I can’t pretend the aura of inevitability surrounding the likelihood of Danielle’s Season 4 win doesn’t aggravate me a bit, but as long as Blake keeps coaching her to hit up-the-middle doubles that play to her country core, the kid is gonna keep building a sizeable lead over her competitors."
    • kclarkson1323 wrote:

The Michelle/Danielle race was pretty tight from what I remember. I mean I remember being nervous on finale night. Meghan however has no chance IMO. This is like Scotty McCreery domination where it was over from the get go.

TeamAudra wrote:

I haven't listened but it says there's explicit lyrics. Are they going to dub the F-bombs for TV? Lol.
      Nah they edited version is literally "This summer's gonna hurt like a mother f'er." lol
      I think Michelle/Danielle was frontrunner/dark horse with an actual chance. Michelle's high charting Top 6 week gave people hope that she could beat Blake.

IDF just didn't want another Blake win. :)

Great Things Come In Small Packages
    • mercfan3 wrote:

kclarkson1323 wrote:

The Michelle/Danielle race was pretty tight from what I remember. I mean I remember being nervous on finale night. Meghan however has no chance IMO. This is like Scotty McCreery domination where it was over from the get go.

TeamAudra wrote:

I think Michelle/Danielle was frontrunner/dark horse with an actual chance. Michelle's high charting Top 6 week gave people hope that she could beat Blake.
      IDF just didn't want another Blake win. :)
      And still doesn't want another Blake win lol. That wish will be granted this time though.

TV1: Javier Colon| TV2: Juliet Simms| TV3: Cassadee Pope| TV4: Danielle Bradbery| TV5: Jacquie Lee| TV6: Christina Grimmie| TV7: Reagan James| TV8: Meghan Linsey| TV9: Emily Ann Roberts| TV10: Alisan Porter| TV11: Wé McDonald| TV12: Lauren Duski| TV13: Chloe Kohanski
      AI1: Kelly Clarkson| AI2: Kim Caldwell| AI3: Diana DeGarmo| AI4: Carrie Underwood| AI5: Chris Daughtry| AI6: Jordin Sparks| AI7: David Cook| AI8: Allison Iraheta| AI9: Siobhan Magnus| AI10: Haley Reinhart| AI11: Jessica Sanchez| AI12: Angie Miller| AI13: Jena Irene| AI14: Jax| AI15: Sonika Vaid|