Evanescence ( Amy Lee )

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Evanescence ( Amy Lee )

Album : Fallen (2003) - songs of note - Bring Me To Life, My Immortal were award winning songs.

Evanescence is an American rock band founded in Little Rock, Arkansas in 1995 by singer/pianist Amy Lee and guitarist Ben Moody. After recording independent albums, the band released their first full-length album, Fallen, on Wind-up Records in 2003. Fallen sold more than 17 million copies worldwide and helped the band win two Grammy Awards and seven nominations, as well as scoring No. 6 in CBS's "Top Bestselling Albums of the Last 10 Years".
      The album Fallen earned the band five nominations at the 46th Grammy Awards: Album of the Year, Best Rock Album, Best Rock Song, Best Hard Rock Performance and Grammy Award for Best New Artist, winning Best New Artist and Best Hard Rock Performance

Evanescence - Bring Me To Life

Evanescence - My Immortal

Evanescence - Everybody's Fool

other works.
      Seether feat. Amy Lee - Broken
      Broken" is a song by post-grunge/alternative metal South-African band Seether featuring American singer Amy Lee, the lead singer of Evanescence and former girlfriend of Seether vocalist Shaun Morgan. (2004)

iTunes link - loading

Loading …
    • New EP

iTunes link - loading

Loading …

TV1: Javier Colon| TV2: Juliet Simms| TV3: Cassadee Pope| TV4: Danielle Bradbery| TV5: Jacquie Lee| TV6: Christina Grimmie| TV7: Reagan James| TV8: Meghan Linsey| TV9: Emily Ann Roberts| TV10: Alisan Porter| TV11: Wé McDonald| TV12: Lauren Duski| TV13: Chloe Kohanski
      AI1: Kelly Clarkson| AI2: Kim Caldwell| AI3: Diana DeGarmo| AI4: Carrie Underwood| AI5: Chris Daughtry| AI6: Jordin Sparks| AI7: David Cook| AI8: Allison Iraheta| AI9: Siobhan Magnus| AI10: Haley Reinhart| AI11: Jessica Sanchez| AI12: Angie Miller| AI13: Jena Irene| AI14: Jax| AI15: Sonika Vaid|
    • New song from Amy Lee <3 , provided the lovely lyrics

It can be born anywhere, In the last place you’d expect
      In a way you’d never dream,
      It can grow from nothing, And blossom in a second
      A single glance is all it takes, To get inside you
      Invading every thought and every bit of your heart
      Love can make you scream and it can leave you speechless
      Love has a thousand stems, but only one flower

It can grow alone ’till it turns into dust
      It can tear your world apart or bind you forever
      It can grow in darkness, make its own light
      Turn a curse into a kiss, change the meaning of your words

Love makes no sense, love has no name
      Love drowns you in tears and then sets your heart on fire
      Love has no fear, love has no reason

So infinitely fast, I am standing on the edge
      Take my hand, erase the past forever

My Love is you, my love you are
      Love is never wrong and never needs a reason
      I’m drowning in my tears, but my heart’s on fire

It can make you better, it can change you slowly
      And give you everything you want, ask for nothing in return
      In a blink of an eye, a hint of a smile
      In the way you say goodbye, and everytime you find me

• Great song :thumbup:

TV1: Javier Colon| TV2: Juliet Simms| TV3: Cassadee Pope| TV4: Danielle Bradbery| TV5: Jacquie Lee| TV6: Christina Grimmie| TV7: Reagan James| TV8: Meghan Linsey| TV9: Emily Ann Roberts| TV10: Alisan Porter| TV11: Wé McDonald| TV12: Lauren Duski| TV13: Chloe Kohanski
      AI1: Kelly Clarkson| AI2: Kim Caldwell| AI3: Diana DeGarmo| AI4: Carrie Underwood| AI5: Chris Daughtry| AI6: Jordin Sparks| AI7: David Cook| AI8: Allison Iraheta| AI9: Siobhan Magnus| AI10: Haley Reinhart| AI11: Jessica Sanchez| AI12: Angie Miller| AI13: Jena Irene| AI14: Jax| AI15: Sonika Vaid|

• TV1: Javier Colon| TV2: Juliet Simms| TV3: Cassadee Pope| TV4: Danielle Bradbery| TV5: Jacquie Lee| TV6: Christina Grimmie| TV7: Reagan James| TV8: Meghan Linsey| TV9: Emily Ann Roberts| TV10: Alisan Porter| TV11: Wé McDonald| TV12: Lauren Duski| TV13: Chloe Kohanski