Danielle Bradbery Fan Page

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• season1 wrote:

BradberyFans wrote:

Yep, here it is: daniacs.com/DB-The.Voice/The%2…8-3-Winner%20Anounced.mp4
      Thanks! I bookmarked it.. will add the link to OP :saint:
      EDIT: no sound...
      It's got sound for me...

mercfan3 wrote:

Always wanted to know what Michelle and Danielle were saying to each other.
      I loved the moment at about 3:40 in that video where Michelle gave a huge fist bump and kick. She was genially happy for Danielle. And I actually think Adam was too. He loved Danielle and even though it might of hurt to see Blake winning again, I think he was thrilled for Danielle.
    • I agree with the sigs let the girls play. lets hope with the whole CMT Next women of country thing the girls can make a comeback, a. Maddie and Tae should def win duo awards in the future. Kelsea for best new artist. and of course Danielle better win some awards too. Miranda isnt the only female Country star out there and Im a fan, but its time others start to win.
      credit Laci

The post was edited 2 times, last by bswanson ().

• Thanks for the info on new co-write. I bet she had lots of fun writing with the father and son team. :) Here's the updated list for those interested:

“Be You” (Danielle Bradbery / Nathan Chapman / Kylie Sackley)
      “Boy Meets Girl” (Danielle Bradbery / Nicolle Galyon / Jimmy Robbins)

"Don't Make Me Make The First Move" (Danielle Bradbery / Rhett Akins / Thomas Rhett)
      “I’m Me Because Of You” (Danielle Bradbery / Chase McGill / Maren Morris)
      “If I Were A Cowboy” (Danielle Bradbery / Luke Laird / Hillary Lindsey)
      “Friend Zone” (Mikal Blue / Danielle Bradbery / Johan Lindbrandt / Shari Short)
      “Going After Midnight” (Danielle Bradbery /Sandy Chila / Alex Dezen)
      “Guns N Roses” (Danielle Bradbery / Christopher DeStefano / Natalie Hemby)
      “Jeans & A T-Shirt” (Danielle Bradbery / Nicolle Galyon / Liz Rose)
      “Keep Reaching” (Danielle Bradbery / Nelly Joy / Jason Reeves)
      “Mama Was A Liar” (Mikal Blue / Danielle Bradbery / Johan Lindbrandt / Shari Short)
      “My Own Radio” (Danielle Bradbery / Barry Dean / Lori McKenna)
      “Room For Two” (Mikal Blue / Danielle Bradbery / Johan Lindbrandt / Shari Short)
      “Soundtrack” (Danielle Bradbery / Jaren Boyer / Sara Haze / Jason Saenz)
      “Watch Me” (Danielle Bradbery / Corey Crowder / Patrick Davis)
      “When We Kiss” (Danielle Bradbery / Brett James / Hillary Lindsey)
      “When You Say We” (Danielle Bradbery / Barry Dean / Jimmy Robbins)

Then we have bits and pieces of info from social media about the following (some or all may already be listed above):
      "Shot of Whiskey" song
      "Pistol" Song (Danielle?, Nicolle Galyon)
      Something Beautiful (Shari Short?)
      [title unknown], (Danielle, Clint Lagerberg, Caitlin Smith)

Shari Short and Nathan Chapman (title unknown) - early May

Furry friend showed up

American Idol: Jason Castro | Kris Allen | Scotty McCreery | Nick Fradiani
      The Voice: Cassadee Pope | Danielle Bradbery | Corey Kent White | Sawyer Fredericks
    • NurseKris wrote:

I am going to Tree Town this Saturday. So excited to see Danielle and her the new songs live! 8o
      You'll love them live Kris! Danielle has been added to another event at CMA Fest! She will be apart of a panel and will be performing along with Kelsea Ballerini, Cam, and RaeLynn. It will take place at the Country Music Hall of Fame on June 11th at 12pm! Can't wait to see Danielle there! countrymusichalloffame.org/cal…n-of-country#.VVzzSF1FDIU
    • bswanson wrote:

I agree with the sigs let the girls play. lets hope with the whole CMT Next women of country thing the girls can make a comeback, a. Maddie and Tae should def win duo awards in the future. Kelsea for best new artist. and of course Danielle better win some awards too. Miranda isnt the only female Country star out there and Im a fan, but its time others start to win.
      Thanks! If you click the sig it'll bring you to the Song Suffragettes website. They put on a show every Monday night at The Listening Room in Nashville and they have 5 young singer/songerwriter girls play. They have had some terrific girls play there. They have had Kelsea, Lauren Alainia, Kelleigh Bannen, and RaeLynn as guests before. They were invited this year to perform at CMA Fest next month at the CMA Close-Up Stage. I'm going to that show as well as the show the day after CMA Fest ends on June 15th! They started the hashtag #LetTheGirlsPlay and Taste of Country is doing a piece this month on some of the girls that have played there. Kalie Shorr was the first one and she is terrific! You should really check out their youtube page to hear some up and coming females play!

Spurrious wrote:

Another co-write: "Don't Make Me Make The First Move"

I saw that! I was waiting for the name of the first song that they wrote together! Hopefully we'll be able to hear it soon!
    • Well a couple of people were talking w/ me about the web site situation & something going forward. Ron has just told me about this & certainly, it's great to see its existence.

@ 1st I thought maybe the existing Member acc'ts might have been retained or moved across, for all us originals, anyway & keep what we, already, had configured. But, @ least, this exists, now & that's what counts.

My big THANKS to Ron for the info! Much appreciated!

And what the heck is "I Auditioned!"??

---------------------------------------

Danielle seems to write a lot; I mean composes quite a large quantity that seems to just keep growing.

------------------------------------------

Back to look around (more) later. Just received a new Build of Windows 10 today that needs to be installed.

Ciao for now

The post was edited 3 times, last by Drew ().

• jwhite0316 wrote:

You'll love them live Kris! Danielle has been added to another event at CMA Fest! She will be apart of a panel and will be performing along with Kelsea Ballerini, Cam, and RaeLynn. It will take place at the Country Music Hall of Fame on June 11th at 12pm! Can't wait to see Danielle there! countrymusichalloffame.org/cal…n-of-country#.VVzzSF1FDIU

Thanks for the info. You think we should add this to the calendar and the upcoming events list on the OP?

Panel and Performance: CMT’s Next Women of Country July 11, 2015

American Idol: Jason Castro | Kris Allen | Scotty McCreery | Nick Fradiani
      The Voice: Cassadee Pope | Danielle Bradbery | Corey Kent White | Sawyer Fredericks
    • season1 wrote:

jwhite0316 wrote:

Thanks for the info. You think we should add this to the calendar and the upcoming events list on the OP?

Panel and Performance: CMT’s Next Women of Country July 11, 2015
      Yes. After I posted this I got busy. I'll post it in the calendar thread now. :thumbup:
    • Spurrious wrote:

season1 wrote:

Thanks. I added it to the upcoming events on the OP. The lack of announced events in July kinda puzzles me...
      Maybe she plans on spending a month introducing radio to the all grown up singer/songwriter Danielle. She was still a babe in the woods last time around.
      That sounds like a plan to me. Plus last time on her radio tour, she was singing mostly covers she did on the show. This time she'll have material from both her first and second albums. :)