American Idol Season 15 Top 24 ***Spoiler****

• American Idol Season 15 Top 24 ***Spoiler****

Courtesy of The Idol Pad and Idol Maniac from IDF

TV1: Javier Colon| TV2: Juliet Simms| TV3: Cassadee Pope| TV4: Danielle Bradbery| TV5: Jacquie Lee| TV6: Christina Grimmie| TV7: Reagan James| TV8: Meghan Linsey| TV9: Emily Ann Roberts| TV10: Alisan Porter| TV11: Wé McDonald| TV12: Lauren Duski
      AI1: Kelly Clarkson| AI2: Kim Caldwell| AI3: Diana DeGarmo| AI4: Carrie Underwood| AI5: Chris Daughtry| AI6: Jordin Sparks| AI7: David Cook| AI8: Allison Iraheta| AI9: Siobhan Magnus| AI10: Haley Reinhart| AI11: Jessica Sanchez| AI12: Angie Miller| AI13: Jena Irene| AI14: Jax| AI15: Sonika Vaid|
    • Disappointed Madilyn Paige and Maddy Hudson didn't make the top 24 as well as a few others including a very close local for me but it's great to see Emily Brooke in there.
      Cause when I'm down and I'm done, and I'm coming unplugged
      When I'm ready to fall
      You're the one always holding me up
      With Love ♫
      - CVG

The post was edited 2 times, last by Ryan ().

• At first glance its another mediocre season talent wise much like the last 3 seasons but maybe someone will surprise me.

TV1: Javier Colon| TV2: Juliet Simms| TV3: Cassadee Pope| TV4: Danielle Bradbery| TV5: Jacquie Lee| TV6: Christina Grimmie| TV7: Reagan James| TV8: Meghan Linsey| TV9: Emily Ann Roberts| TV10: Alisan Porter| TV11: Wé McDonald| TV12: Lauren Duski
      AI1: Kelly Clarkson| AI2: Kim Caldwell| AI3: Diana DeGarmo| AI4: Carrie Underwood| AI5: Chris Daughtry| AI6: Jordin Sparks| AI7: David Cook| AI8: Allison Iraheta| AI9: Siobhan Magnus| AI10: Haley Reinhart| AI11: Jessica Sanchez| AI12: Angie Miller| AI13: Jena Irene| AI14: Jax| AI15: Sonika Vaid|
    • I guess I will be following the final season of Idol since I watched that show since the start. I find a couple of girls in that Top 24 who are interesting -- I like their tone at least: Olivia Rox and Tristan McIntosh. Hopefully they'll make the top 12 so I have a couple of contestants to root for. Maybe I'll find more favorites as the season progresses. :)

American Idol: Jason Castro | Kris Allen | Scotty McCreery | Nick Fradiani
      The Voice: Cassadee Pope | Danielle Bradbery | Corey Kent White | Sawyer Fredericks
    • kclarkson1323 wrote:

At first glance its another mediocre season talent wise much like the last 3 seasons but maybe someone will surprise me.
      Which is a shame because auditions have been pretty good..but it doesn't seem like many of the unique ones made it.

Of the guys, I'm only remotely interested in Lee and Adam. And only out of curiosity.

The girls...a few have potential..but looks like they eliminated some pretty good ones.

Great Things Come In Small Packages
    • mercfan3 wrote:

kclarkson1323 wrote:

At first glance its another mediocre season talent wise much like the last 3 seasons but maybe someone will surprise me.
      Which is a shame because auditions have been pretty good..but it doesn't seem like many of the unique ones made it.
      Of the guys, I'm only remotely interested in Lee and Adam. And only out of curiosity.

The girls...a few have potential..but looks like they eliminated some pretty good ones.
      Yeah all my eggs are in the Sonika basket right now but I missed last nights episode so I don't know who else of the T24 got shown.

• kclarkson1323 wrote:

mercfan3 wrote:

kclarkson1323 wrote:

Which is a shame because auditions have been pretty good..but it doesn't seem like many of the unique ones made it.Of the guys, I'm only remotely interested in Lee and Adam. And only out of curiosity.

Yeah all my eggs are in the Sonika basket right now but I missed last nights episode so I don't know who else of the T24 got shown.

They showed:

La'Porsha Renae
      Olivia Rox
      Trent Harmon
      Dalton Rapattoni
      Tristan McIntosh (Has 33m views on AI's Facebook right now and made like everyone cry)

I liked all of them a lot except La'Porsha but a lot of people liked her and rated her high. She was just too much for me.
      Cause when I'm down and I'm done, and I'm coming unplugged
      When I'm ready to fall
      You're the one always holding me up
      With Love ♫
      - CVG
    • abouttoexplode wrote:

I'm being nice
      that had to be the worst hour of a singing show I ever saw/heard
      If not its certainly close. Mercifully some actual talent from Pre S12 will save tomorrow night.

• That panel is delusional. :S

• Top 24 Group 1 Eliminations

Display Spoiler
      Eliminated:
      1. Emily Brooke
      2. James Dawson VIII
      3. Jenna Renae
      4. Jordan Sasser
      5. Stephany Negrete

Advanced:
      1. Avalon young
      2. Gianna Isabella
      3. Jeneve Mitchell
      4. La'Porsha Renae
      5. MacKenzie Bourg
      6. Sonika Vaid
      7. Thomas Stringfellow

• ^That's the actual results? Was the whole thing taped a while back? I barely paid attention so I only remembered the harp girl, the girl who sang IPASOY and the one who sang Safe and Sound. The rest were blah to trainwreck. :ninja:

My early favorites would be shown next week... I hope all 3 of them advance to the next round :)

EDIT: I also remembered the girl who sang Cassadee's song because it wasn't good (her version, the song is fine).

American Idol: Jason Castro | Kris Allen | Scotty McCreery | Nick Fradiani
      The Voice: Cassadee Pope | Danielle Bradbery | Corey Kent White | Sawyer Fredericks
    • kclarkson1323 wrote:

That panel is delusional. :S
      Thomas' cousin (Danielle Bradbery) needs to give him some vocal lessons because he's terrible. I haven't watched the show since season 7 (I'll watch youtube clips if people are talking about a contestant or I already followed them on twitter), but between the boring and delusional panel and the lack of overall talent, I can't watch the show.
    • jwhite0316 wrote:

kclarkson1323 wrote:

Thomas' cousin (Danielle Bradbery) needs to give him some vocal lessons because he's terrible. I haven't watched the show since season 7 (I'll watch youtube clips if people are talking about a contestant or I already followed them on twitter), but between the boring and delusional panel and the lack of overall talent, I can't watch the show.
      Thats DB's cousin? Well we know where all the talent went in that family, he could definitely use her help.

• kclarkson1323 wrote:

jwhite0316 wrote:

kclarkson1323 wrote:

Thats DB's cousin? Well we know where all the talent went in that family, he could definitely use her help.
      Yep, Danielle actually has a cousin that's more talented than Thomas in Jenny Barosh. I don't think Jenny is great like Danielle but she does have talent unlike Thomas. Don't know how Thomas got in the competition. He's not good and could definitely use his cousin's help.
    • mercfan3 wrote:

Knowing Idol fans, he'll win.

But I can't honestly believe that they are related.

I like Avalon. And Jenn has amused me more than any contestant that's been on the show (#TeamStoner), so I'm all about her.
      Yeah I agree about those two. I also like Sonika's voice even though she's boring.

• kclarkson1323 wrote:

mercfan3 wrote:

Knowing Idol fans, he'll win.

But I can't honestly believe that they are related.

I like Avalon. And Jenn has amused me more than any contestant that's been on the show (#TeamStoner), so I'm all about her.
      Yeah I agree about those two. I also like Sonika's voice even though she's boring.

Yea, she's got some Thia Megia in her, except she's not competing against one of the most talented field of idols. Instead she's one of the best singers there.

Great Things Come In Small Packages