Dua Lipa - Singer/Songwriter

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Featured as one of Vogue magazine's 17 girls that defined 2017.

TV1: Javier Colon| TV2: Juliet Simms| TV3: Cassadee Pope| TV4: Danielle Bradbery| TV5: Jacquie Lee| TV6: Christina Grimmie| TV7: Reagan James| TV8: Meghan Linsey| TV9: Emily Ann Roberts| TV10: Alisan Porter| TV11: Wé McDonald| TV12: Lauren Duski| TV13: Chloe Kohanski
      AI1: Kelly Clarkson| AI2: Kim Caldwell| AI3: Diana DeGarmo| AI4: Carrie Underwood| AI5: Chris Daughtry| AI6: Jordin Sparks| AI7: David Cook| AI8: Allison Iraheta| AI9: Siobhan Magnus| AI10: Haley Reinhart| AI11: Jessica Sanchez| AI12: Angie Miller| AI13: Jena Irene| AI14: Jax| AI15: Sonika Vaid|

• Explicit Lyrics in spoiler
      Display Spoiler
      You call me all friendly
      Tellin' me how much you miss me
      That's funny, I guess you've heard my songs
      Well, I'm too busy for your business
      Go find a girl who wants to listen
      'Cause if you think I was born yesterday
      You have got me wrong

So I cut you off
      I don't need your love
      'Cause I already cried enough
      I've been done
      I've been movin' on since we said goodbye
      I cut you off
      I don't need your love, so you can try all you want
      Your time is up, I'll tell you why

You say you're sorry
      But it's too late now
      So save it, get gone, shut up
      'Cause if you think I care about you now
      Well, boy, I don't give a f*k

I remember that weekend
      When my best friend caught you creepin'
      You blamed it all on the alcohol
      So I made my decision
      'Cause you made your bed, sleep in it
      Play the victim and switch your position
      I'm through, I'm done

So I cut you off
      I don't need your love
      'Cause I already cried enough
      I've been done
      I've been movin' on since we said goodbye
      I cut you off
      I don't need your love, so you can try all you want

You say you're sorry
      But it's too late now

I see you tryna' get to me
      I see you beggin' on your knees
      Boy, I don't give a f*k
      So stop tryna' get to me
      Tch, get up off your knees
      'Cause, boy, I don't give a f*k
      About you

No, I don't give a damn
      You keep reminiscin' on when you were my man
      But I'm over you
      Now you're all in the past
      You talk all that sweet talk, but I ain't comin' back
      Cut you off
      I don't need your love
      So you can try all you want
      (I'll tell you why)

You say you're sorry
      But it's too late now
      (Too late now)
      (Boy, I don't give a f*k)

I see you tryna' get to me
      I see you beggin' on your knees
      Boy, I don't give a f*k
      So stop tryna' get to me (Get to me)
      Tch, get up off your knees
      'Cause, boy, I don't give a f*k
    • Nice video, love the song

TV1: Javier Colon| TV2: Juliet Simms| TV3: Cassadee Pope| TV4: Danielle Bradbery| TV5: Jacquie Lee| TV6: Christina Grimmie| TV7: Reagan James| TV8: Meghan Linsey| TV9: Emily Ann Roberts| TV10: Alisan Porter| TV11: Wé McDonald| TV12: Lauren Duski| TV13: Chloe Kohanski
      AI1: Kelly Clarkson| AI2: Kim Caldwell| AI3: Diana DeGarmo| AI4: Carrie Underwood| AI5: Chris Daughtry| AI6: Jordin Sparks| AI7: David Cook| AI8: Allison Iraheta| AI9: Siobhan Magnus| AI10: Haley Reinhart| AI11: Jessica Sanchez| AI12: Angie Miller| AI13: Jena Irene| AI14: Jax| AI15: Sonika Vaid|

• TV1: Javier Colon| TV2: Juliet Simms| TV3: Cassadee Pope| TV4: Danielle Bradbery| TV5: Jacquie Lee| TV6: Christina Grimmie| TV7: Reagan James| TV8: Meghan Linsey| TV9: Emily Ann Roberts| TV10: Alisan Porter| TV11: Wé McDonald| TV12: Lauren Duski| TV13: Chloe Kohanski
    • I give Dua a lot of credit because she kept delaying her album and reworking it until she had it just the way she wanted it. She kept saying that it was going to be self titled and wanted it to represent everything she's about. I can honestly say that there is no filler on the album, it's all good , all her own style. She created a whole new sound Been a joy following her.
    • abouttoexplode wrote:

I give Dua a lot of credit because she kept delaying her album and reworking it until she had it just the way she wanted it. She kept saying that it was going to be self titled and wanted it to represent everything she's about. I can honestly say that there is no filler on the album, it's all good , all her own style. She created a whole new sound Been a joy following her.
      Totally agree, you could tell she had something special when we heard all these songs for the first time. A lot of time and calculated effort went into this debut and its great to see everything paying off for her. I don't think she could of scripted this any better.

• She crushed it, love that performance of Homesick.

• Dua Lipa lifts to No. 1 on Billboard's Pop Songs radio airplay chart (dated Feb. 3) with "New Rules," her first leader on the list.

The British pop singer-songwriter (Dua Lipa is her real, full name) previously charted three Pop Songs entries: "Blow Your Mind (Mwah)" (No. 23, December 2016); "Scared to Be Lonely," with Martin Garrix (No. 21, June 2017); and "Be the One" (No. 40, also June 2017).

The Pop Songs chart measures total weekly plays, as tabulated by Nielsen Music, among its reporting panel of 161 mainstream top 40 stations.

"Rules" first broke internationally, becoming Lipa's first No. 1 on the Official UK Singles chart, for two weeks in September.

Notably, with the song released on Warner Bros. Records, "Rules" is the first Pop Songs No. 1 for a female on the label since Madonna's "Take a Bow," for five weeks beginning Feb. 25, 1995. (Lipa was born in August 1995.) The label's last No. 1 overall before "Rules": Lukas Graham's "7 Years," on May 28, 2016.

• TV1: Javier Colon| TV2: Juliet Simms| TV3: Cassadee Pope| TV4: Danielle Bradbery| TV5: Jacquie Lee| TV6: Christina Grimmie| TV7: Reagan James| TV8: Meghan Linsey| TV9: Emily Ann Roberts| TV10: Alisan Porter| TV11: Wé McDonald| TV12: Lauren Duski| TV13: Chloe Kohanski
    • Awesome cover