Dua Lipa - Singer/Songwriter

• Dua becomes just the 3rd female artist (Camilla & Sia) to have a lead solo song (New Rules) surpass 900 Million streams on Spotify.

TV1: Javier Colon| TV2: Juliet Simms| TV3: Cassadee Pope| TV4: Danielle Bradbery| TV5: Jacquie Lee| TV6: Christina Grimmie| TV7: Reagan James| TV8: Meghan Linsey| TV9: Emily Ann Roberts| TV10: Alisan Porter| TV11: Wé McDonald| TV12: Lauren Duski| TV13: Chloe Kohanski
      AI1: Kelly Clarkson| AI2: Kim Caldwell| AI3: Diana DeGarmo| AI4: Carrie Underwood| AI5: Chris Daughtry| AI6: Jordin Sparks| AI7: David Cook| AI8: Allison Iraheta| AI9: Siobhan Magnus| AI10: Haley Reinhart| AI11: Jessica Sanchez| AI12: Angie Miller| AI13: Jena Irene| AI14: Jax| AI15: Sonika Vaid|
    • Just unbelievable, shes come a long way in 2 years. Small club to headlining in front of what looks like hundreds of thousands. :golly:

TV1: Javier Colon| TV2: Juliet Simms| TV3: Cassadee Pope| TV4: Danielle Bradbery| TV5: Jacquie Lee| TV6: Christina Grimmie| TV7: Reagan James| TV8: Meghan Linsey| TV9: Emily Ann Roberts| TV10: Alisan Porter| TV11: Wé McDonald| TV12: Lauren Duski| TV13: Chloe Kohanski
      AI1: Kelly Clarkson| AI2: Kim Caldwell| AI3: Diana DeGarmo| AI4: Carrie Underwood| AI5: Chris Daughtry| AI6: Jordin Sparks| AI7: David Cook| AI8: Allison Iraheta| AI9: Siobhan Magnus| AI10: Haley Reinhart| AI11: Jessica Sanchez| AI12: Angie Miller| AI13: Jena Irene| AI14: Jax| AI15: Sonika Vaid|
    • She's partnered with Jaguar and on September 3 one of her previously unreleased tracks "Want To" is expected to be released as part of the new Jaguar promo.

Here's one using Last Dance

• TV1: Javier Colon| TV2: Juliet Simms| TV3: Cassadee Pope| TV4: Danielle Bradbery| TV5: Jacquie Lee| TV6: Christina Grimmie| TV7: Reagan James| TV8: Meghan Linsey| TV9: Emily Ann Roberts| TV10: Alisan Porter| TV11: Wé McDonald| TV12: Lauren Duski| TV13: Chloe Kohanski
    • Her self-titled debut album will be re-released October 19th and its a double disc entitled Dua Lipa: Complete Edition. It will include all her collaborations along with the original album.

• TV1: Javier Colon| TV2: Juliet Simms| TV3: Cassadee Pope| TV4: Danielle Bradbery| TV5: Jacquie Lee| TV6: Christina Grimmie| TV7: Reagan James| TV8: Meghan Linsey| TV9: Emily Ann Roberts| TV10: Alisan Porter| TV11: Wé McDonald| TV12: Lauren Duski| TV13: Chloe Kohanski

• She's going to be on Andrea Bocelli's new album. Song is titled "If Only".

• Can't wait for that collab with BP as well as her 2nd album which we'll hopefully get next year.

• kclarkson1323 wrote:

Can't wait for that collab with BP as well as her 2nd album which we'll hopefully get next year.
      Yeah me too. I'm really hoping on a Music Video also, that would be double awesome. Can't wait to hear this blend.
      It's pretty cool for me because just over a year ago Jennie was talking and dreaming about this. And now it's a reality for her and the group.

also Have you checked out Mamamoo thread yet. ? their vocals are some of best I've heard in any girl group.
    • abouttoexplode wrote:

also Have you checked out Mamamoo thread yet. ? their vocals are some of best I've heard in any girl group.
      I did and yeah they can flat sing

• New

Got your message via email, still not sure why it doesn't show up in my messages on here ?(

Anyway yeah Dua has been pretty quiet considering her re-release comes out Friday. Although I think she's probably just taking some much needed time off after touring non-stop for what seems like forever lol.

I remember reading something where she hinted that they made a video for the BlackPink collab but can 't remember/find where I saw it.

• New

Dua Lipa & BLACKPINK - Kiss and Make Up (Official Audio)
      BlackPink is singing in both English and Korean. Dua sounds her awesome self

wow - this needs to be a dance music video !
      Lyrics in Spoiler , Breakdown of who is singing what lines and when. credit to Josh Martin
      Display Spoiler
      [Verse 1: Dua Lipa]
      We haven't talked all morning
      Bang my head, bang my head against the wall
      I'm scared I'm falling
      Losing all, losing all my control
      And I'm tired of talking
      Feel myself saying the same old things
      But this love's important
      Don't wanna lose, don't wanna lose you this way

[Pre-Chorus: Dua Lipa & Rosé]
      I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I
      Feel like we about to break up
      Just wanna kiss and make up one last time

[Chorus: Dua Lipa]
      Touch me like you touch nobody
      Put your hands all up on me
      Tired of hearing sorry
      Kiss and make, kiss, kiss and make up
      How about we leave this party?
      'Cause all I want is you up on me
      Tired of hearing sorry
      Kiss, kiss and make up
      Kiss, kiss and make up

Verse 2: Jennie & Jisoo]
      아직도 너를
      못 떠나고 ? 있는 건지
      언젠간은 끝날 걸
      떠날 걸 알고 있지만
      고장난 우릴
      다시 고쳐볼 수는 없을 지
      아무런 말도 하지마
      마지막은 없어

[Pre-Chorus: Lisa & Rosé]
      Feel like we about to break up
      Just wanna kiss and make up one last time

[Chorus: Rosé, Lisa & Jennie]
      Tired of hearing sorry
      Tired of hearing sorry
      Kiss, kiss and make up
      Kiss, kiss and make up

Bridge: Dua Lipa, Jisoo & Rosé]
      그게 뭐가 되었건 다 필요 없어 너면 됐어
      So tell me, can we work this whole thing out?
      Work this whole thing out
      날 처음 만났던 설레던 순간 긑태처럼
      So tell me, can we work this whole thing out?
      Work this whole thing out
      Kiss, kiss and make up

[Chorus: Dua Lipa, Rosé, Lisa & Jennie]
      Tired of hearing sorry
      Tired of hearing sorry
      Kiss, kiss and make up
      Kiss, kiss and make up

[Outro: Dua Lipa & BLACKPINK]
      Kiss, kiss and make up
      Kiss, kiss and make up
    • New

Acoustic of Electricity

• New

Such a unique voice, I just love her acoustic stuff. IMO she's one of the elite acoustic singers today. Dua has been on such a roll and getting maximum return on all her material. Her song with BlackPink is now at #2 Worldwide.

What a remarkable person Dua Lipa is for handling that collaboration the way she did. She gave BlackPink half the song she never titled it (Feat) BlackPink. She used AND. Dua actually promo'd the song better than YG management did.