THE ACES

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• THE ACES

LEAD VOCAL, GUITAR / CRISTAL RAMIREZ
      LEAD GUITAR, BACK-UP VOCAL / KATIE HENDERSON
      BASS / MCKENNA PETTY
      DRUMS / ALISA RAMIREZ
      Genre - Pop/Rock
      Label - Red Bull Records
      theacesofficial.com/

Stuck (Live)

Stuck - Offical Music Video

Physical (Live)

Physical - Offical Music Video

The Aces - Baby Who (Live Studio Recording)

Interview

Acoustic Live on BillBoard

iTunes link - loading

Loading …
    • They're good, and have some catchy songs. Remind me a lot of Haim, who I like quite a bit.

TV1: Javier Colon| TV2: Juliet Simms| TV3: Cassadee Pope| TV4: Danielle Bradbery| TV5: Jacquie Lee| TV6: Christina Grimmie| TV7: Reagan James| TV8: Meghan Linsey| TV9: Emily Ann Roberts| TV10: Alisan Porter| TV11: Wé McDonald| TV12: Lauren Duski| TV13: Chloe Kohanski
      AI1: Kelly Clarkson| AI2: Kim Caldwell| AI3: Diana DeGarmo| AI4: Carrie Underwood| AI5: Chris Daughtry| AI6: Jordin Sparks| AI7: David Cook| AI8: Allison Iraheta| AI9: Siobhan Magnus| AI10: Haley Reinhart| AI11: Jessica Sanchez| AI12: Angie Miller| AI13: Jena Irene| AI14: Jax| AI15: Sonika Vaid|
    • kclarkson1323 wrote:

They're good, and have some catchy songs. Remind me a lot of Haim, who I like quite a bit.
      Yeah HAIM , exactly my thought. Vocally a little weak but like you said they have a knack so far at catchy songs. I don't think they have the goods to knock out any power type songs. Hopefully they have some more material to follow. I'll keep watching for it.

Not sure what happened with that message , I just figured it went in house here. I don't even know your email addy
    • Stuck, Physical, Baby Who and Touch are all great, really interested to hear their full debut album which apparently should be coming sometime early this year.

Yeah they aren't power house vocalists but are still very good live.

It wasn't an email directly from you just like a notification from the site here saying you had messaged me and it showed the message yet there was nothing in my messages here.

TV1: Javier Colon| TV2: Juliet Simms| TV3: Cassadee Pope| TV4: Danielle Bradbery| TV5: Jacquie Lee| TV6: Christina Grimmie| TV7: Reagan James| TV8: Meghan Linsey| TV9: Emily Ann Roberts| TV10: Alisan Porter| TV11: Wé McDonald| TV12: Lauren Duski| TV13: Chloe Kohanski
      AI1: Kelly Clarkson| AI2: Kim Caldwell| AI3: Diana DeGarmo| AI4: Carrie Underwood| AI5: Chris Daughtry| AI6: Jordin Sparks| AI7: David Cook| AI8: Allison Iraheta| AI9: Siobhan Magnus| AI10: Haley Reinhart| AI11: Jessica Sanchez| AI12: Angie Miller| AI13: Jena Irene| AI14: Jax| AI15: Sonika Vaid|
    • kclarkson1323 wrote:

Stuck, Physical, Baby Who and Touch are all great, really interested to hear their full debut album which apparently should be coming sometime early this year.

Yeah they aren't power house vocalists but are still very good live.

It wasn't an email directly from you just like a notification from the site here saying you had messaged me and it showed the message yet there was nothing in my messages here.

Ahh thanks , I hadn't even heard this one yet. :thumbup: Album should be fun
    • Listen to the first song of The Aces's upcoming debut full length "When My Heart Felt Volcanic."

The Aces - Fake Nice

ahh this is good :thumbup:
      LYRICS in Spoiler

Display Spoiler
      You never say
      anything that I need to
      That I need to hear
      Yeah I could stay
      Participate in the bullshit
      Or get out of here

All you do is take take
      Like a river swallow up who's in your way

All you do is talk
      Really thinking that it won't get back to me

Oh You know how to win them over but not this time
      And if they ask, I'll be honest, say what's on my mind

Oh she's so fake nice
      You had me sympathizing
      but oh you're so fake nice

Oh I'm naive
      If I wanted simplicity why’d I move to the city

I never was trying to get anything from ya
      Guess that makes one of us

Say it wasn't intended
      Looking me in the eyes
      Like you're gonna get away with this
      but I don't have the time babe
    • Another good one

• From THE ACES upcoming debut full length "When My Heart Felt Volcanic."

Some Lyrics in spoiler

Display Spoiler
      I sparked a match that set the fire

Hear the wind talking
      It's stirring up my bad desires

My love is leaving
      Before the Lightning hits the ground

While I’m looking forward
      My mind is moving backwards now
      love
      My love
      Volcanic love

You’re burning me up
      Tell me you feel it now
      You’re burning me up
      I know you need it now

Love, love, love,
      volcanic love

love, love, love,
      Volcanic love

I get the feeling
      You worry bout me way too much

Caught in the moment
      We love what can’t be good for us

And I've been sinking
      Into my sheets alone at night

Under the ashes
      The heat you left just won't subside
    • Another good one, love their vocals on this.

Can't wait for the album. :thumbup:

• Agreed everything they've put out so far has been great

• TV1: Javier Colon| TV2: Juliet Simms| TV3: Cassadee Pope| TV4: Danielle Bradbery| TV5: Jacquie Lee| TV6: Christina Grimmie| TV7: Reagan James| TV8: Meghan Linsey| TV9: Emily Ann Roberts| TV10: Alisan Porter| TV11: Wé McDonald| TV12: Lauren Duski| TV13: Chloe Kohanski
    • Nice I'll keep an eye out for that. Yeah its great to see them gaining exposure.

• Didn't realize their album was out