Kelly Clarkson

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• abouttoexplode wrote:

Seems like The Voice gig has been a blessing for Kelly. She seems so happy / healthy . She's funny , charming and quite serious all in one. I see a lot of people saying that she got special treatment and help from the show with her win. But I really disagree with that. I think Kelly helped the show out a heck of a lot more than they did her. The real reason she got a lot of editing time is that she was flat out entertaining and not the same old same old.
      I always thought she would be great for a show like The Voice and the way it showcases the personalities of its coaches. She's a lot funnier and more entertaining than most realize, cause up until she started The Voice if you weren't a fan that followed her closely you rarely get to see that side of her. Despite being one of the more successful artists of her generation it seems like the general public have seen more of her in the past 6 months than they have in quite some time. I mean you can barely turn on the tv now without seeing her on something, which is great cause for a long time Its felt like she wasn't geting the recognition she deserved.

She may or may not have gotten some producer help with that win (Honestly I was a little surprised she won) but Brynn is really good and as deserving as any of them. Regardless there is no doubt she brought some much needed life to the show and I've talked to numerous people who have said she is what made last season watchable for them. Its certainly been a win/win for both parties.

TV1: Javier Colon| TV2: Juliet Simms| TV3: Cassadee Pope| TV4: Danielle Bradbery| TV5: Jacquie Lee| TV6: Christina Grimmie| TV7: Reagan James| TV8: Meghan Linsey| TV9: Emily Ann Roberts| TV10: Alisan Porter| TV11: Wé McDonald| TV12: Lauren Duski| TV13: Chloe Kohanski
      AI1: Kelly Clarkson| AI2: Kim Caldwell| AI3: Diana DeGarmo| AI4: Carrie Underwood| AI5: Chris Daughtry| AI6: Jordin Sparks| AI7: David Cook| AI8: Allison Iraheta| AI9: Siobhan Magnus| AI10: Haley Reinhart| AI11: Jessica Sanchez| AI12: Angie Miller| AI13: Jena Irene| AI14: Jax| AI15: Sonika Vaid|

• Kicking off January 24th in Oakland, CA, the 28-show trek will see Clarkson playing arenas across the United States on her first
      headline run in three years. She will be joined by special guests GRAMMY-nominated Kelsea Ballerini and last season’s winner of NBC’s The
      Voice, Team Kelly’s Brynn Cartelli.

TV1: Javier Colon| TV2: Juliet Simms| TV3: Cassadee Pope| TV4: Danielle Bradbery| TV5: Jacquie Lee| TV6: Christina Grimmie| TV7: Reagan James| TV8: Meghan Linsey| TV9: Emily Ann Roberts| TV10: Alisan Porter| TV11: Wé McDonald| TV12: Lauren Duski| TV13: Chloe Kohanski
      AI1: Kelly Clarkson| AI2: Kim Caldwell| AI3: Diana DeGarmo| AI4: Carrie Underwood| AI5: Chris Daughtry| AI6: Jordin Sparks| AI7: David Cook| AI8: Allison Iraheta| AI9: Siobhan Magnus| AI10: Haley Reinhart| AI11: Jessica Sanchez| AI12: Angie Miller| AI13: Jena Irene| AI14: Jax| AI15: Sonika Vaid|

• TV1: Javier Colon| TV2: Juliet Simms| TV3: Cassadee Pope| TV4: Danielle Bradbery| TV5: Jacquie Lee| TV6: Christina Grimmie| TV7: Reagan James| TV8: Meghan Linsey| TV9: Emily Ann Roberts| TV10: Alisan Porter| TV11: Wé McDonald| TV12: Lauren Duski| TV13: Chloe Kohanski