Michelle Branch - Singer, Songwriter spanning genres

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Michelle Branch - Singer, Songwriter spanning genres

Singer - Song Writer - Musician that spans genre rock/pop/country. She began writing songs at age 14 and had her 1st major label album out at 18.
      The Spirit Room is the major-label debut album by singer-songwriter Michelle Branch, released by Maverick Recording Company in the United States on August 14, 2001.
      The Spirit Room reached number 28 on the American Billboard 200 chart and produced three Top 40 hits on the Billboard Hot 100: "Everywhere" (which peaked at number 12), "All You Wanted" (number 6) and "Goodbye to You" (number 21).
      Michelle Branch - Everywhere [Official Music Video]

Michelle Branch - All You Wanted [Official Music Video]

Hotel Paper is the second studio album by American singer-songwriter Michelle Branch which was released on June 24, 2003
      "Are You Happy Now?", the album's first single, peaked at number 16 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100. It was nominated for a Grammy Award for Best Female Rock Vocal Performance, Branch's third nomination. The second single was "Breathe", which reached number 36 on the Hot 100
      Michelle Branch - Are You Happy Now [Official Music Video]

Michelle Branch - Breathe [Official Music Video]

In 2002, Michelle teamed up with Santana, alongside songwriters Gregg Alexander and Rick Nowels to produce the song "The Game of Love," which went on to win a Grammy Award for Best Pop Collaboration with Vocals. She also earned a Grammy nomination in 2003 for Best New Artist, which was won by Norah Jones.
      Game Of Love

In July 2005, Michelle began collaborating with her backup singer and longtime friend Jessica Harp and formed The Wreckers. The group was nominated for the 2006 CMA Awards Vocal Duo of the Year and for a Grammy Award for Best Country Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal for the song "Leave the Pieces" in December, 2006. Stand Still, Look Pretty was certified Gold by the RIAA with sales of 851,000 copies as of March 2009
      Leave The Pieces - The Wreckers

Stand Still Look Pretty - The Wreckers

The Wreckers also collberated with Santana
      I'm Feeling You

For Unknown reasons Michelle's album West Coast Time was delayed several times and then was never released. She has released a few songs on her own since and is also currently working on another album. Michelle also recently did a cover version of Creep for the TV show The Stalker.
      This Way

Loud Music
    • Michelle Branch wrote:

I'm beyond thrilled to announce my music has found a new home! I've signed with Verve Records and I couldn't be happier. This is gonna be an incredible year filled with lots of new music and shows. I'm heading in the studio in a few weeks to start recording the new album. I can't wait to share it all with you. Stay tuned. Happy birthday indeed xx

The post was edited 1 time, last by abouttoexplode ().