The Voice Season 8 - TVF Redux

• Spurrious wrote:

TeamAudra wrote:

I'm not happy with how my Vikings did last season. Maybe I'll redux the season and make them Super Bowl champions! Lol. In my redux, the Patriots finished the season 2-14.
      Well with the Pats taking a major cred hit as of late you could probably get enough peeps to agree with that...with the Pats anyway...the Vikings part...probably not on an international site (like TVF) but maybe if you did it on Minnesota sports forum...it not like they're a loved team....like the Green Bay Packers.
      The Packers went winless in my redux. :thumbup:
    • mercfan3 wrote:

TeamAudra wrote:

Yeah...for some, this is a way to protest the results, which is pointless, because at the end of the day, Sawyer still has the trophy. ;)
      Nah, he'll just end up on Team Blake.
      And we thought he dominated on Team Pharrell...
      So true. He already likely got a lot of the country vote. My only concern would be song choice. Blake hasn't been strong in that area for quite a while. On the other hand, I think the producers probably told Pharrell to lay off and let the kid do what he wants. It seems like most of those songs, if not all, were chosen by Sawyer. Blake wouldn't have had to lift a finger.
    • TeamAudra wrote:

mercfan3 wrote:

TeamAudra wrote:

Yeah...for some, this is a way to protest the results, which is pointless, because at the end of the day, Sawyer still has the trophy. ;)
      Nah, he'll just end up on Team Blake.And we thought he dominated on Team Pharrell...
      So true. He already likely got a lot of the country vote. My only concern would be song choice. Blake hasn't been strong in that area for quite a while. On the other hand, I think the producers probably told Pharrell to lay off and let the kid do what he wants. It seems like most of those songs, if not all, were chosen by Sawyer. Blake wouldn't have had to lift a finger.

I think all of the songs by all of the contestants were chosen by Pharrell's contestants. Christina asked Pharrell three different times who choose MIa's song, and it was Mia all three times. It seemed to be Pharrell's strategey. (Better than last year.)

Blake might have just left Sawyer alone..with maybe the occasional country song.. He let Reagan chose what she wanted. That seems to be what he does when he's not as familiar with the music genre. (Of course, the producers might have picked...like they did with Brooke..)

Great Things Come In Small Packages
    • mercfan3 wrote:

TeamAudra wrote:

mercfan3 wrote:

TeamAudra wrote:

Nah, he'll just end up on Team Blake.And we thought he dominated on Team Pharrell...
      I think all of the songs by all of the contestants were chosen by Pharrell's contestants. Christina asked Pharrell three different times who choose MIa's song, and it was Mia all three times. It seemed to be Pharrell's strategey. (Better than last year.)

Blake might have just left Sawyer alone..with maybe the occasional country song.. He let Reagan chose what she wanted. That seems to be what he does when he's not as familiar with the music genre. (Of course, the producers might have picked...like they did with Brooke..)
      On Team Blake, he might have gotten a heavy dose of Southern Rock (Blake loves that stuff), which certainly wouldn't have hurt his chances. The difference is Sawyer picked well.....Reagan, nope.
    • OK. I've been really busy this past month (that's why I haven't been posting as much lately) so I will post the next battles either tomorrow or Thursday. I'm sorry for taking so long. Thanks :)
      The Voice: Alisan Porter | Christina Grimmie | Tessanne Chin |
      Sarah Simmons | Reagan James | Amber Carrington | Amanda Brown | Juliet Simms