Taylor Swift

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Spurrious wrote:

I'm glad you started a Taylor page. In 2015 every serious discussion about the music business begins and ends with Tay. I totally adore her....and not just for the insanely catchy hooks I can't get out of my head. She is one awesome human. :love: <3
      She has impressed me in every way possible.

I'm a little upset she's fighting with Katy though. (as I love her too) Kind of hoping it's just intentionally getting people talking about something fake.

Great Things Come In Small Packages
    • Spurrious wrote:

I'm glad you started a Taylor page. In 2015 every serious discussion about the music business begins and ends with Tay. I totally adore her....and not just for the insanely catchy hooks I can't get out of my head. She is one awesome human. :love: <3
      same. she is my fave. she always goes above and beyond for fans. Inviting them into her home for the 1989 party. sending random xmas gifts. at the grammys she made it a point to find a fan that tweeted her. replying to some girl who told her about being bullied. Surprising that girl at her bridal shower. Calling that fan who was sick in the hospital with cancer. the list goes on. with all the fame she has, its so cool to know she has never forgotten about the fans.
      I think the media is making more out of Katy/Talyor than there is. Taylor was just upset about the dancers. I think shes just moved on. Im glad she made that statement that she wont talk about it, cause the media would just end up twisting it into something its not.
      credit Laci

The post was edited 1 time, last by bswanson ().

• Nice. Yeah Taylor is the biggest music star on the planet right now, great songwriter and a very smart business woman as well.

TV1: Javier Colon| TV2: Juliet Simms| TV3: Cassadee Pope| TV4: Danielle Bradbery| TV5: Jacquie Lee| TV6: Christina Grimmie| TV7: Reagan James| TV8: Meghan Linsey| TV9: Emily Ann Roberts| TV10: Alisan Porter| TV11: Wé McDonald| TV12: Lauren Duski| TV13: Chloe Kohanski
      AI1: Kelly Clarkson| AI2: Kim Caldwell| AI3: Diana DeGarmo| AI4: Carrie Underwood| AI5: Chris Daughtry| AI6: Jordin Sparks| AI7: David Cook| AI8: Allison Iraheta| AI9: Siobhan Magnus| AI10: Haley Reinhart| AI11: Jessica Sanchez| AI12: Angie Miller| AI13: Jena Irene| AI14: Jax| AI15: Sonika Vaid|
    • Spurrious wrote:

Ryan wrote:

love Taylor Swift as well. Truthfully, she is my favorite female artist.
      I used to think male Swifty's were rare. Seems a lot have come out of the closet recently though. Brilliant, sweet, beautiful and talented will get me every time. :)
      That's one way to put it haha. I've been a fan for a long time. My favorite album is Red. I mostly enjoy her older pop country stuff but her new music is quite catchy in itself.
      Cause when I'm down and I'm done, and I'm coming unplugged
      When I'm ready to fall
      You're the one always holding me up
      With Love ♫
      - CVG
    • Ryan wrote:

That's one way to put it haha. I've been a fan for a long time. My favorite album is Red. I mostly enjoy her older pop country stuff but her new music is quite catchy in itself.
      I've been hooked on her hooks since:

But when you think Tim McGraw
      I hope you think my favorite song
      The one we danced to all night long
      The moon like a spotlight on the lake
      When you think happiness
      I hope you think that little black dress
      Think of my head on your chest
      And my old faded blue jeans
      When you think Tim McGraw
      I hope you think of me

• Spurrious wrote:

Ryan wrote:

I've been hooked on her hooks since:
      But when you think Tim McGraw
      I hope you think my favorite song
      The one we danced to all night long
      The moon like a spotlight on the lake
      When you think happiness
      I hope you think that little black dress
      Think of my head on your chest
      And my old faded blue jeans
      When you think Tim McGraw
      I hope you think of me

Ahh yes, her first single. :D Great song.
      Cause when I'm down and I'm done, and I'm coming unplugged
      When I'm ready to fall
      You're the one always holding me up
      With Love ♫
      - CVG
    • I was a long time advocate of her move to Pop. Not because I thought she wasn't true Country (which she isn't) or ruining the genre but because I thought it limited her too much. She' too creative and talented to be limited to the confines of one genre. She played a Country artist for 2 albums and did it very well but she was made to be a pop star. From her style to her great marketing ability and worldwide reach, its a perfect fit. Speak Now and especially Red and 1989 are her best work IMO, she just continues to top herself with every album in a way I've never seen any other artist be able to do.

TV1: Javier Colon| TV2: Juliet Simms| TV3: Cassadee Pope| TV4: Danielle Bradbery| TV5: Jacquie Lee| TV6: Christina Grimmie| TV7: Reagan James| TV8: Meghan Linsey| TV9: Emily Ann Roberts| TV10: Alisan Porter| TV11: Wé McDonald| TV12: Lauren Duski| TV13: Chloe Kohanski
      AI1: Kelly Clarkson| AI2: Kim Caldwell| AI3: Diana DeGarmo| AI4: Carrie Underwood| AI5: Chris Daughtry| AI6: Jordin Sparks| AI7: David Cook| AI8: Allison Iraheta| AI9: Siobhan Magnus| AI10: Haley Reinhart| AI11: Jessica Sanchez| AI12: Angie Miller| AI13: Jena Irene| AI14: Jax| AI15: Sonika Vaid|
    • ^^ yeah each album she brings something new. another reason why shes stays popular is the connection with her fans. her songs can relate to fans lives and she does so much for fans too. She actually talks to fans online instead of having someone do it for her, and even though shes super famous she doesn't act like a typical celebrity.
      credit Laci
    • Whoa...as if she does not blow up everything already....Bad Blood's crushing +6848 move....yes you read that right a +6848 week over move has roiled the top 40 radio charts. Almost 7000 added spins for Bald Blood had to come from somewhere ...in this case 8 of the top 17 songs lost their bullet and went negative.....mostly because of T-swizzles block buster. I bet she has been called a bad name a few times this week. Guessing she will just shake it off.
    • Debut/Greatest Gainer No. 13 "Bad Blood" Taylor Swift Featuring Kendrick Lamar
      Following the premiere of its celebrity-packed video on the Billboard Music Awards May 17, the fourth single from Swift's album 1989 rockets onto Pop Songs at No. 13 (her favorite number). Only two songs have ever debuted higher, both at No. 12: Mariah Carey's "Dreamlover" (1993) and Swift's own "Shake It Off," the lead single from 1989, back in August. As previously reported, "Blood" should battle Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again," featuring Charlie Puth, for the No. 1 spot on this week's Billboard Hot 100, to be revealed Wednesday (May 27).
      ~Billboard

According to Kworb Bad Blood racked up 354K in sales last week bringing its total to 510K.

• If this was 15 years ago she would have smashed Britney Spears' record for opening week album sales. I bet she'd be hitting 3-4 million in the first week. She would at least have double the sales overall that she has now, which is mind blowing.