Taylor Swift

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• TV1: Javier Colon| TV2: Juliet Simms| TV3: Cassadee Pope| TV4: Danielle Bradbery| TV5: Jacquie Lee| TV6: Christina Grimmie| TV7: Reagan James| TV8: Meghan Linsey| TV9: Emily Ann Roberts| TV10: Alisan Porter| TV11: Wé McDonald| TV12: Lauren Duski| TV13: Chloe Kohanski
      AI1: Kelly Clarkson| AI2: Kim Caldwell| AI3: Diana DeGarmo| AI4: Carrie Underwood| AI5: Chris Daughtry| AI6: Jordin Sparks| AI7: David Cook| AI8: Allison Iraheta| AI9: Siobhan Magnus| AI10: Haley Reinhart| AI11: Jessica Sanchez| AI12: Angie Miller| AI13: Jena Irene| AI14: Jax| AI15: Sonika Vaid|
    • Very nice of Taylor to help Kesha.

NEWS/
      Taylor Swift Shows Her Support for Kesha With $250,000 Donation Amid Ongoing Legal Battle With Dr. Luke

by MIKE VULPO Sun, Feb 21, 2016 10:48 PM
      • Share26481
      • Tweet
      • Email
      GettyImages

Add Taylor Swift to the long list of Kesha supporters.

Just a few short days after the "Tik Tok" singer faced a legal setback in her ongoing battle against Dr. Luke, one A-list star is stepping up in a big way.
      "In a show of support, Taylor Swift has donated $250,000 to Kesha to help with any of her financial needs during this trying time," Taylor's spokesperson told E! News.
      Kesha's mom also confirmed the news by tweeting, "Taylor Swift has just generously donated $250,000 to Kesha, as a show of support during this difficult time.AMAZING!!"
      The news comes after several famous faces in the music industry spoke out in support of Kesha following her emotional day in court.

Kelly Clarkson, Ariana Grande, Lorde and Demi Lovato sent positive wishes to the singer on social media. Lady Gaga even commended her "bravery" as the trial plays out in the public eye.
      "There are people all over the world who love you @KeshaRose," she shared on Twitter. "And I can say truly I am in awe of your bravery."
      As part of her legal case, Kesha sought a preliminary injunction that would allow her to release music outside of Dr. Luke's authority. A judge denied the request Friday afternoon leaving the singer in tears.

TV1: Javier Colon| TV2: Juliet Simms| TV3: Cassadee Pope| TV4: Danielle Bradbery| TV5: Jacquie Lee| TV6: Christina Grimmie| TV7: Reagan James| TV8: Meghan Linsey| TV9: Emily Ann Roberts| TV10: Alisan Porter| TV11: Wé McDonald| TV12: Lauren Duski| TV13: Chloe Kohanski
      AI1: Kelly Clarkson| AI2: Kim Caldwell| AI3: Diana DeGarmo| AI4: Carrie Underwood| AI5: Chris Daughtry| AI6: Jordin Sparks| AI7: David Cook| AI8: Allison Iraheta| AI9: Siobhan Magnus| AI10: Haley Reinhart| AI11: Jessica Sanchez| AI12: Angie Miller| AI13: Jena Irene| AI14: Jax| AI15: Sonika Vaid|
    • mercfan3 wrote:

I just feel so bad for Kesha right now. And I'm glad other pop women are stepping up.

Remember Zayn got out of his contract simply because he wanted to be out of his contract..
      The double standard is disgusting.

TV1: Javier Colon| TV2: Juliet Simms| TV3: Cassadee Pope| TV4: Danielle Bradbery| TV5: Jacquie Lee| TV6: Christina Grimmie| TV7: Reagan James| TV8: Meghan Linsey| TV9: Emily Ann Roberts| TV10: Alisan Porter| TV11: Wé McDonald| TV12: Lauren Duski| TV13: Chloe Kohanski
    • Yeah that would be a "knock me down with a feather" kinda thing. I thought she had moved to the Big Apple though.....guessing her legal residence is still a Nashville address. Thing is she could have gotten out of that easily enough...but instead I imagine girl flew to Nashville to serve her civic duty because that's what Taylor does. If you wonder why the Swiftys are so willing to go to war for her....you haven't been paying much attention.

With the election choices what they are ....my planned protest vote is to write in Taylor Swift.
    • Thats pretty awesome that she went to jury duty. :lol I can't imagine very many stars of her magnitude would bother.

• I'm guessing Taylor had an off day and was like, hell might as well go. She seemed to have a good time while there and made the most of the situation. I thought this tweet was pretty funny. She could have just responded with I'm Taylor F'n Swift, lol. I do like that her answer was that she is a songwriter.

Talking about politics, a former president isn't even able to get out of showing up for jury duty. George W. Bush was summoned last year and showed up like Taylor did and spoke and took pictures with his fellow jurors.
      usatoday.com/story/news/nation…ury-duty-dallas/31205277/
    • Spurrious wrote:

Tay is once again the standard that others should look up too. Short of the deceased Mother Teresa is there a better human? Gosh I love her.

Spurrious wrote:

Yeah that would be a "knock me down with a feather" kinda thing. I thought she had moved to the Big Apple though.....guessing her legal residence is still a Nashville address. Thing is she could have gotten out of that easily enough...but instead I imagine girl flew to Nashville to serve her civic duty because that's what Taylor does. If you wonder why the Swiftys are so willing to go to war for her....you haven't been paying much attention.

With the election choices what they are ....my planned protest vote is to write in Taylor Swift.
      Here's another Taylor Swift is the best stories. A 96 year old World War II veteran that is a huge fan of hers was interviewed by a local TV station in Missouri last week and Taylor found out about it and showed up at a family get together today and performed Shake It Off and he got to show her around his house and tell her of his life as a veteran. Show me one other artist that does things like this. Like Spurrious said months ago about her showing up for jury duty, there is a good reason why Swiftys will go to war for her.
      fox2now.com/2016/12/26/taylor-…Anthem&utm_source=twitter

• TV1: Javier Colon| TV2: Juliet Simms| TV3: Cassadee Pope| TV4: Danielle Bradbery| TV5: Jacquie Lee| TV6: Christina Grimmie| TV7: Reagan James| TV8: Meghan Linsey| TV9: Emily Ann Roberts| TV10: Alisan Porter| TV11: Wé McDonald| TV12: Lauren Duski| TV13: Chloe Kohanski