Arielle - Indie Rock Guitarist

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Arielle - Indie Rock Guitarist

ARIELLE
      Arielle is NOT a entirely a rock artist but she does rock the guitar. She is a Indie artist (no major label) who play multi genre music.
      The New Jersey native, Arielle is a professional singer, guitar player, and songwriter.
      She’s been singing since age five with the prestigious Peninsula Girls Chorus, followed by playing the piano, trumpet and at 10, guitar. By 16 she’d become a rock-guitar virtuoso (soon thereafter even earning the imprimatur of her childhood idol, Queen guitarist Brian May.)
      She’d been shredding onstage in the bands of others such as Cee Lo Green, and numerous heavy metal bands, but hadn’t really been able to share her own songs.
      That began to change when she graduated early from high school and moved to Hollywood. “It struck me: I want to make music my life,” she remembers. “I can do this.” So she enrolled in the guitar program at the Musicians Institute, situated smack-dab on the Hollywood Boulevard Walk of Fame, and soon after, moved to London to enroll into the Institute of Contemporary Music Performance.
      You can visit Arielle's official web page for some more of her original songs. She also provides a free download of her songs from the site.
      Arielle's Official Web Site

California - Original song - free download from her site

Why Should I Cry - Sting (cover) :thumbup: a mr. explode 2 thumbs :thumbup:

Thunder - Jessie J (cover)

Arielle - An older video (she was 18 talking about putting out a EP)
      Talks about her music

The post was edited 1 time, last by abouttoexplode ().

• Any thing new on this gem? She made some of her youtube videos private, do you know of any other performance videos from her?

TV1: Javier Colon| TV2: Juliet Simms| TV3: Cassadee Pope| TV4: Danielle Bradbery| TV5: Jacquie Lee| TV6: Christina Grimmie| TV7: Reagan James| TV8: Meghan Linsey| TV9: Emily Ann Roberts| TV10: Alisan Porter| TV11: Wé McDonald| TV12: Lauren Duski| TV13: Chloe Kohanski
      AI1: Kelly Clarkson| AI2: Kim Caldwell| AI3: Diana DeGarmo| AI4: Carrie Underwood| AI5: Chris Daughtry| AI6: Jordin Sparks| AI7: David Cook| AI8: Allison Iraheta| AI9: Siobhan Magnus| AI10: Haley Reinhart| AI11: Jessica Sanchez| AI12: Angie Miller| AI13: Jena Irene| AI14: Jax| AI15: Sonika Vaid|
    • kclarkson1323 wrote:

Any thing new on this gem? She made some of her youtube videos private, do you know of any other performance videos from her?
      Not sure why some went private. last I know Arielle was in Austin TX at SXSW. Whether she is on the tour or not I ain't sure of.
      She did post this though. And it has a tag reference to bigmachine, something else I'm not sure of either. I hope things are starting to happen for her. I think her move to Nashville has helped some also.
      So maybe some new video will show up soon from the event she was at.

" Arielle
      March 19 at 9:47pm ·
      @bigmachinelabelgroup and @tunein
      -
      THANK YOU for all you have done for me tonight. I will remember this moment forever as a turning point in my life, career, and my heart.
      Huge thanks to Carlos, and congrats to all of the artists I had the honor to help support tonight.
      And last but most certainly not least, for all of you who supported me, cheered me on and made me feel like the most blessed lady in the world.
      Thank you...
    • Interesting. Hope that gets the ball rolling for her.

TV1: Javier Colon| TV2: Juliet Simms| TV3: Cassadee Pope| TV4: Danielle Bradbery| TV5: Jacquie Lee| TV6: Christina Grimmie| TV7: Reagan James| TV8: Meghan Linsey| TV9: Emily Ann Roberts| TV10: Alisan Porter| TV11: Wé McDonald| TV12: Lauren Duski| TV13: Chloe Kohanski
      AI1: Kelly Clarkson| AI2: Kim Caldwell| AI3: Diana DeGarmo| AI4: Carrie Underwood| AI5: Chris Daughtry| AI6: Jordin Sparks| AI7: David Cook| AI8: Allison Iraheta| AI9: Siobhan Magnus| AI10: Haley Reinhart| AI11: Jessica Sanchez| AI12: Angie Miller| AI13: Jena Irene| AI14: Jax| AI15: Sonika Vaid|
    • One more question, do you have the song Satellites or know where to purchase it?

• abouttoexplode wrote:

kclarkson1323 wrote:

One more question, do you have the song Satellites or know where to purchase it?
      Good question, I thought it was still on her YT but it's gone, only the "about Satellites' is still there.What I did was then send her a message and I will get back to you when and if she replies. In the past she has been pretty good with fan responding. I will let you know
      Aright man sounds good.

• abouttoexplode wrote:

kclarkson1323 wrote:

One more question, do you have the song Satellites or know where to purchase it?
      I heard back from Arielle, I sent you a message on the results, check your mail.
      You are the man. Thanks. :thumbup:

• Arielle is one of my 2 artists in S4 of the IDF Singing Competition. If you want to come vote for her plus others that include Mary Sarah, Alisan Porter, David Cook, Emily Ann and more.

Certainly don't feel obligated just a heads up incase you want to check it out.

idolforums.com/index.php?showtopic=730236&st=520

• abouttoexplode wrote:

kclarkson1323 wrote:

abouttoexplode wrote:

kclarkson1323 wrote:

I heard back from Arielle, I sent you a message on the results, check your mail.
      You are the man. Thanks. :thumbup:
      Thought you might like thisQuote Arielle :
      Published on Jun 13, 2016
      This hurt me deeply. So I wrote a song about it.

Very nice, thanks.

• "When I was growing up, my father listened to Doowap, and always made my brother and I suffer through it. Until I eventually learned to like it. We used to do 3 part harmonies as we would watch videos of the Penguins perform this song. So many cool harmonies, so many fun elements to this kind of music. I hope my music keeps the taste of it alive. This is all raw. :) "
      ****Arielle****